You confirm and guarantee the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, and that these conform to your current status. In this regard, it undertakes to communicate any changes that may occur in them, in accordance with the procedure established in the section related to the exercise of its rights.
For what purposes are we going to process your personal data?
Next, the different purposes with which your personal data are treated and the bases that legitimize the treatment are described:
- Manage the business relationship, attending to the different requests for information on the services offered by the Responsible.
- Formalize the contractual relationship.
- Manage, maintain and effectively control the relationship derived from the contracting of services.
In case you do not authorize the processing of your data for the previous purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfillment of the contractual relationship that you maintain with us.II. Treatment for legitimate interests of TecBIT:
- Send you advertising and commercial communications in line with the development of the business, about services offered by TecBIT similar to those contracted.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate your satisfaction with the contracted services, in order to improve the processes.
- Keep the electronic communications that we maintain with you (through email, chat, sms, electronic messaging applications, social networks or any other means that you could use) as well as maintain computer and telematic records of access to services for control purposes of quality and safety or as a means of proof in judicial, administrative, arbitration or any other proceedings that may arise, that deal with your request.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the web, about our services.
- Create behavioral models through anonymized data in order to generate new products or services, improve them or the attention we provide.
- Properly manage the rights requests of the current data protection regulations.
- Communicate your data to public authorities, regulators or governmental bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
- The sending of commercial communications, both general and personalized, to offer you TecBIT services. These communications may be made by any means, including electronic ones.
- The use of own and third-party “cookies” to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits.
- Following your instructions, in the exercise of a portability right, transfer your data to the third party you indicate.
In the terms described in the section on the purposes of the treatment, TecBIT may communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations. Among others, to tax administrations.
- In the event that you request the portability of your data, your personal data will be transferred to the entity you designate.
During what period will we store your data?
We will process your data, as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, once the relationship that legitimizes the processing of your data is finished, they will be stored locked with the sole purpose of making the formulation and defense of claims and the Timely transfer at the request of the authorities, only during the legally established time.
Likewise, once the contractual relationship is over, we will process your personal data for sending commercial communications, provided we have the express consent for it.
What are your rights?
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you have the right to revoke the consent granted, as well as to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and to not be object of automated decisions.
The interested party is informed that in addition, they may file a complaint with the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (https://www.cnpd.pt/), in the event that you consider that the exercise of your rights by TecBIT has not been adequately addressed.
How can you exercise your rights?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
In accordance with applicable law, we inform you that you can exercise your rights by contacting the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it.